new house for sale in Kakkanad - Kakkanad properties for sale

Sunday, March 04, 2012
new house for sale in Kakkanad - Kakkanad properties for sale


Description:
2000 sq.ft. double storied house on 4 cents land for sale at Kakkanad, Ernakulam. Posh Residential area.

Features:
5 bedrooms with attached bathrooms
1 Study room
Living
Dining room
Modular Kitchen
Work area
Sitout
Balcony
Car porch
KWA water
Four side compound wall and gate
The flooring of the house has been done with Vitrified tiles.
Distance:
1 kms from Seaport - Airport road
Price: Rs. 65 lakhs (negotiable)


Mr.Baiju
Phone - +91-95678 69683









About The Author Of This Article:

Author Of This Article

Hello, My Name Is Muhammad Hassan And I Am The CEO, Founder Of EXEIdeas International. I Blogs At EXEIdeas And Also Love Coding And Designing. Currently I Design Some Work For You That You Can Check At EXEIdeas International Official Site. We Also Have A Lots Of Project Currently Live Oneline That You Can Also Check On Our Official Site.

Stay Connected With Me On GooglePlus, Facebook And Twitter



You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...




Don't Forget To Read This Also...




Advertisment

Powered by Blogger.