rubber estate for sale in vattappara

Friday, March 02, 2012
rubber estate for sale in vattappara

Land area 1 Acre.
Lorry access, Level plot.
600 Meters from MC Road.
7 Meter width tar road access to the plot.
Very near to Gokulam Medical College.
Ample water facility, Electricity available.
Ideal for Residential, Agricultural and Commercial purpose like car service center or industrial.
School, College, Hospital, Shopping Complex, Market, Places of worship, Bank etc.



Click to view Owner Phone Number


About The Author Of This Article:

Author Of This Article

Hello, My Name Is Muhammad Hassan And I Am The CEO, Founder Of EXEIdeas International. I Blogs At EXEIdeas And Also Love Coding And Designing. Currently I Design Some Work For You That You Can Check At EXEIdeas International Official Site. We Also Have A Lots Of Project Currently Live Oneline That You Can Also Check On Our Official Site.

Stay Connected With Me On GooglePlus, Facebook And Twitter



You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...




Don't Forget To Read This Also...




Advertisment

Powered by Blogger.