New House for sale at Nettayam

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New House for sale at Nettayam Trivandrum

5.6 Cents of land with 2500 sqft double storied new house for sale at Nettayam,Mukkolakkal, Trivandrum. Features: 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms Sitout Kitchen & work Area Two balcony Two car parking Area Servant bath Room Distance: 100 mts from Main road Price: Rs. 72 Lakhs (negotiable)
9387543403


About The Author Of This Article:

Author Of This Article

Hello, My Name Is Muhammad Hassan And I Am The CEO, Founder Of EXEIdeas International. I Blogs At EXEIdeas And Also Love Coding And Designing. Currently I Design Some Work For You That You Can Check At EXEIdeas International Official Site. We Also Have A Lots Of Project Currently Live Oneline That You Can Also Check On Our Official Site.

Stay Connected With Me On GooglePlus, Facebook And Twitter



You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...




Don't Forget To Read This Also...




Advertisment

Powered by Blogger.