New House for sale at Mannanthala

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New House for sale at Mannanthala  Trivandrum

8.5 Cents of land with 2100 sqft double storied new house for sale at Mannanthala, Kallayam, Trivandrum. Features: 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms Kitchen & Work area Car Proch Balcony Sitout Distance: 100 mtr from Main Road Price :  Rs. 85 Lakhs (Negotiable) ...
9387543403



About The Author Of This Article:

Author Of This Article

Hello, My Name Is Muhammad Hassan And I Am The CEO, Founder Of EXEIdeas International. I Blogs At EXEIdeas And Also Love Coding And Designing. Currently I Design Some Work For You That You Can Check At EXEIdeas International Official Site. We Also Have A Lots Of Project Currently Live Oneline That You Can Also Check On Our Official Site.

Stay Connected With Me On GooglePlus, Facebook And Twitter



You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...




Don't Forget To Read This Also...




Advertisment

Powered by Blogger.