3 years Old House for sale at Vattiyoorkavu

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 years Old  House for sale at Vattiyoorkavu Trivandrum

Description:
5.5 Cents of land with 3 years old 2400 sqft double stored house for sale at Koduganoor Jn, Vattiyoorkavu, Trivandrum.
Features:
5 bedrooms with attached bathrooms
Sitout
Two kitchen
Work area
Balcony
Car porch
Distance:
100 mtrs from Main Road
Price: Rs. 70 Lakhs (Negotiable)
Mr. Rajesh Kumar
Phone - 9387543403



About The Author Of This Article:

Author Of This Article

Hello, My Name Is Muhammad Hassan And I Am The CEO, Founder Of EXEIdeas International. I Blogs At EXEIdeas And Also Love Coding And Designing. Currently I Design Some Work For You That You Can Check At EXEIdeas International Official Site. We Also Have A Lots Of Project Currently Live Oneline That You Can Also Check On Our Official Site.

Stay Connected With Me On GooglePlus, Facebook And Twitter



You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...




Don't Forget To Read This Also...




Advertisment

Powered by Blogger.