agriculture land for sale in vellayani

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
agriculture land for sale in vellayani

Land area 14 Cents.
Ideal for Residential Purpose.
Upcoming Residential area.
2 Way Road frontage, Lorry access.
Property is very near to Vellayani Devi Temple.
Vellayani Devi Temple - 500 Meter.
Vellayani Junction (NH 47) - 1.50 KM.
Price  : 1.75 Lakhs/ Cent (Negotiable).


Click to view Owner Phone Number


About The Author Of This Article:

Author Of This Article

Hello, My Name Is Muhammad Hassan And I Am The CEO, Founder Of EXEIdeas International. I Blogs At EXEIdeas And Also Love Coding And Designing. Currently I Design Some Work For You That You Can Check At EXEIdeas International Official Site. We Also Have A Lots Of Project Currently Live Oneline That You Can Also Check On Our Official Site.

Stay Connected With Me On GooglePlus, Facebook And Twitter



You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...




Don't Forget To Read This Also...




Advertisment

Powered by Blogger.